Descenso en Málaga
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Descenso en Málaga

FORO DE DESCENSO EN ANDALUCIA

ÍndiceGaleríaBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Australian Gravity Bikes!

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Brett

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Australian Gravity Bikes! Empty
MensajeTema: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitimeLun Ago 16, 2010 2:29 am

Hello everyone, sorry for the English only. I thought you might be interested to see what we are doing over here in Australia. Check out

www.gravitybike.com.au

I look forward to talking with you more about gravity bikes.
cheers
Brett
[url=http://www.gravitybike.com.au ]http://www.gravitybike.com.au [/url]
alb

alb

Cantidad de envíos : 516

MensajeTema: Re: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitimeLun Ago 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello Brett!!!nice to meet you ..you are the champion of the world!!!!you G-bike is the machine of the Future Laughing ,we are fanatics of the sports-downhill!!
I am Alb..rider G-bike Comecocos affraid.
Thanks for everything!!!!!!
Brett

MensajeTema: Re: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitimeLun Ago 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Hello Alb! Its very cool to meet you as well! And I can tell that you guys are gravity fanatics! Its very rad! Its also really cool to see so many people riding and racing bikes from all around the world and I would love to hear more about what you are doing in your country. If you are interested it would be great to do a interview with you for our site one day. Im sure that heaps of people would be really interested to learn about your hills and your bikes. Let me know if you are interested and I will get google translator to help me out!! Smile

And yes, it has been lots of fun racing in the world championships this past few years. I wish I could race and travel more but I have spent too much time making my bike! Shocked Im glad that you like it though. It took a little while to design and make.. How many people are riding gravity bikes with you?

cheers
Brett
alb

alb

MensajeTema: Re: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitimeMar Ago 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Hello Brett!!It is increible!!!!very very good the video Newton Playground final..yeahhhh!!!
We are five riders in G-bike..only in Malaga city(in the south),but in Spain..fifteen or twenty,more or less.
The interview is good a idea because I think that we are family Razz
One day you send information.Here in Spain the level of pilot is very good as Burt Munro or Dohoan and Stoner.
We are in contact...cheers!
Alb-Pacman.
Brett

MensajeTema: Re: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitimeJue Ago 26, 2010 10:49 am

hahah! Awesome AP. Go Stoner!! Im glad that you like the Newton Final Video as well..That race was awesome fun.... I had a great start which helped..Smile Let me know what email address you would like me to send some questions to. I am happy to post them here of course...

cheers
B
alb

alb

MensajeTema: Re: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

pues en el apartado de- perfiles de pilotos-podeis ver una presentacion de Salva Alarcon....RIDERS PROFILE-
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Australian Gravity Bikes!   Australian Gravity Bikes! I_icon_minitime

Australian Gravity Bikes!
Página 1 de 1.